barbara pombili by TV5MONDE Info youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGynA3bOSn8
By Jean-Pierre Bardinet.
During its evolution, humanity has used primary energies with increasingly high energy densities: wood, coal, gas, oil, uranium. The energy density of renewable energies (RE), wind and solar, is very low, which is an unprecedented regression in the history of mankind.
Before the development of intermittent renewable energies, we exported around 10% of our electricity production. We can therefore ask ourselves why, following the Directives of the European Commission, our rulers imposed these intermittent RE manu militari and broke up our integrated system of electricity production, particularly reliable and inexpensive, while the reconstruction of our system integrated electricity, a policy of extending the life of nuclear power plants, a program to build several EPRs, and appropriate funding of R&D on depleted uranium breeder would have been the best options.
The measures proposed by the government at the level of wind turbines
Climate-energy policies should be based on means of electricity production with virtuous carbon footprints. We will see that this is not the case, and that the charming Barbara Pompili does everything to impose manu militari intermittent wind and solar power, low load factors (23% and 14% respectively) and bad carbon balances.
Here are the ten measures presented by our dear, very dear Barbara Pompili, to ensure a growing development of wind power, controlled and responsible (no laughing! …), which clearly means that the techno-administrative steamroller is going crush any challenge from citizens.
- Instruction given to the Prefects to apply the highest level of requirements on the compatibility of wind projects with local environmental issues.
- Instructions given to the prefects to map the areas suitable for the development of wind power.
- Creation of a wind power mediator.
- Complete excavation of foundations and mandatory recycling during dismantling.
- Audible clamping if authorized thresholds are exceeded.
- Reduction of light impact.
- Mandatory consultation of the mayor before launching a project.
- Establishment of regional energy committees.
- Implementation of citizen bonuses for citizen projects.
- Creation of a natural and cultural heritage safeguard fund (around 30 to 40 million euros per year).
So the mass is said: we must develop solar and wind power, whatever the cost for purchasing power, the economy and the environment, and reduce nuclear power. It is tasty to note that, according to a study by Ademe, which is known for its mystical adoration of intermittent renewable energies and its hatred of nuclear energy, here are the carbon balances of the various sources of energy production over their life cycle. electricity :
Wind power : 15 gCO2 / kWh without counting the emissions of satanic gas by thermal power plants to manage the intermittence, and this is not nothing, because the load factor of the wind turbine is only 20-24% , and therefore the real carbon footprint of wind power is expected to more than double.
Solar : 55 gCO2 / kWh. So there we are in the big nonsense. How is it possible to develop solar energy, the carbon footprint and cost of which are catastrophic? The only possible use of solar should be self-consumption.
Nuclear : 6 gCO2 / kWh, which is particularly virtuous.
Decryption of proposals
Let’s try to decipher point by point what Ms. Pompili is proposing.
- Instruction given to the Prefects to apply the highest level of requirements on the compatibility of wind projects with local environmental issues:
The environmental issues will therefore be subtly reduced to the minimum by prefectural lucidity, which will free up the space to set up wind power plants.
- Instruction given to the Prefects to map the areas suitable for the development of wind power:
This instruction is clear: Messrs and Messrs. The Prefects, draw up a map allowing a maximum number of wind turbines to be installed anywhere. You will be supported by the mediator who will break down any citizen resistance.
- Creation of a wind power mediator:
So there is the pompom. This mediator, no doubt wisely chosen from among the fanatical ideologues of wind power, will have the task of breaking down any citizen resistance. We should not name objective people who would risk canceling many projects …
So that everything is locked, he will be embodied by a pool of four to five members of the General Inspectorate of Ecological Transition, made specially available, which will ensure the crushing of any citizen protest.
- Complete excavation of foundations and mandatory recycling during dismantling:
The right question is who is going to pay. The owner of the land or the developer? I doubt that it is the promoter because that would decrease its pharaonic margins accordingly.
- Audible clamping if authorized thresholds are exceeded:
Obviously, this clamping will not concern infra-sound, which is the worst infra-sound nuisance.
- Reduction of light impact:
So small planes will destroy a lot of wind turbines made almost invisible by Pompilian grace. So this is an excellent measure.
- Mandatory consultation of the mayor before launching a project:
We have understood: the mayor will be consulted, we will make him dangle the pharaonic profits which he will be able to dispose of, even if it means paying him, in case of reluctance, a small (why small?) Envelope of bribe. And in any case, the mayor will never, ever have the power to oppose a project.
- Establishment of regional energy committees:
Another Theodule Committee which will cost us a lot of our money. In application of what has been successfully done for the citizens’ committee for the climate, locked down and controlled by a panel of warmist ideologues, these regional energy committees will surely be framed by ideologues crazy about wind power wanting to save the world. planet.
- Implementation of citizen bonuses for citizen projects:
Citizens, citizens, donate your money to finance beautiful wind power plant projects, and we will give you nice gifts. Money, money, when you hold us …
- Creation of a natural and cultural heritage safeguard fund (approximately 30 to 40 million per year):
So we shamelessly destroy the natural and cultural heritage, and to be forgiven for this looting, we give money, which will come from 1% of the sales of electricity of wind power in France, which will not reduce the pharaonic profits of developers, but will increase taxes on electricity.
A hazardous policy at the level of wind turbines
To conclude, here are the standards for a rational production of electrical energy:
- Manageable, adaptable in real time to fluctuations in demand, able to manage peak hours (HP) and reduce production according to the drop in demand in off-peak hours (HC).
- Independent of the whims of Aeolus and the cycles of Phebus.
- Minor impact on the environment and biodiversity.
- Virtuous carbon footprint.
- Transport network independent of sudden and random fluctuations.
- Competitive kWh price.
- Security of supply guaranteed.
It is easy to verify that intermittent wind turbines do not meet any of the standards for a rational production of electrical energy: non-controllable, fatal because they are absent when needed, low energy density (which is a decline), subject to to the whims of the winds, low load factor (20-24%), massacres of winged biodiversity, birds, raptors and bats, seriously disrupting the balance of local ecosystems, sources of serious nuisance for local residents (infrasound), sources sudden variations in the transport network, additional additional costs (electrical networks, transformers, smart grids…), High price per kWh, no security of supply in winter evening HP, non-virtuous carbon footprint, and… institutionalized racketeering of households via rapidly increasing taxes, many of which are masked by techno-bureaucratic tricks.
For any sane person, intermittent wind turbines, with the technology of the past, adulated by advocates of ecologism, should never have seen the light of day because the breeding sectors on which several countries are working and are advancing (China, India, Russia, USA), are much more interesting. They will make it possible to produce controllable and competitive electricity for several millennia.